Healy has some special street’s and Steelcon Parade is one of them. This quiet cul-d-sac has a great centre island with parklike grass and trees and perfect for kids to meet up and play. This is the sort of street of a bygone era, where kids can ride their bikes and play in the park all under the watchful eye of the great neighbours.
This 4 bedroom family home with it’s leafy front yard and mature Poinsettia tree, has an elevated view of the centre park and has been in the same family for many years.
With plenty of room on this 830m2 block the rear yard is a blank canvas and has plenty of room for a shed and pool. This lovely home has enjoyed some renovation and features brand new spacious kitchen, renovated bathroom and new modern floor coverings in the kitchen, dining and laundry.
This home has..
– 4 Bedrooms all with built in robes- Two are king sized
– Modern Bathroom with storage cupboard & sep loo
– Beautiful new spacious kitchen & view over the park
– Large internal laundry with storage
– Open plan dining and lounge and opens to the front balcony
– Evaporative air and split system for the living areas
– Garden shed at the rear and single carport with rear yard access
Don’t miss the opportunity to live in one of Healy’s best family friendly streets and just around the corner from Healy School and only minutes to Taranga Shopping Centre.
Call Bronwyn Finch on 0448 013 974 or Sophie on 0408 380 091