Close the front gate at the end of the day and you’ll immerse yourself in this spacious home with leafy views from so many windows and wander amongst the lush green established gardens.
This is literally outdoor paradise , with the entertainment area running the full length of the home and the diffused outlook to the gardens and lawns. Plus there is room to put in a pool next to this area. Set on a whopping 1060sqm there is room off the driveway to store boats and trailers. The sea container with it’s own cover, stays in place plus there is a storage room and garden shed.
This 3 bedroom home is fully rendered outside giving it that modern feel. Inside the welcoming lounge is a great size and a servery window to the kitchen/ dining is a great feature and would make an excellent bar area.
The massive long kitchen looks over the entertainment area and there is plenty of room for a country style long table in the kitchen. This flows to the modern laundry/ butlers room with a big corner pantry.
The three bedrooms are very spacious, neutral tone paint and all have built in robes. The family bathroom is simply huge with corner vanity, updated shower, double door linen storage and a separate loo.
If you need a spacious three bedroom home and love to live outdoors where you can’t see a neighbour in sight and can imagine standing with beer in hand, hosing that green lawn.. then this is for you.
• 1060sqm block, fully freehold, fully fenced
• Lush green lawns and gardens – all irrigated
• Three spacious bedroom all with robes
• Huge family bathroom, separate loo, double door linen storage
• Massive long kitchen that flows to the laundry/ butlers room
• Large proportioned lounge room
• Entertainment area full length of the home
• Lockable & undercover sea container, storeroom and garden shed
• Double carport and quality concrete driveway
• Full split airconditioning throughout
This home will sell fast as it is so unique, so don’t miss out. Contact Bronwyn on 0448 013 974 or Sophie on 0408 380 091 for more details or to make a time to view this home