You asked for it…you wanted a huge shed, then this is it. Simply epic in proportion and you could fit 6 cars in this one!! Plus the stunning renovated 4 bedroom home.
Situated in popular Soldiers Hill and in a quiet street, this home has been totally renovated. Soaring ceilings give that spacious feel, stunning hardwood timber floors beautifully polished, feature throughout. The lounge/ kitchen is open plan with timber French doors leading to the rear entertainment deck.
The kitchen is designer standard with plenty of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances including the dishwasher and well positioned next to the entertainment area.
There are 3 great size bedrooms off the main lounge and all have builtin robes. A second smaller tiled lounge room opens to the fourth bedroom ( pictures on the way). This bedroom also has direct access to the entertainment deck through French doors.
Outside the deck is the place to be. With so much space and style and overlooking the grassed rear yard and landscaped gardens.
And back to that shed…. 2 Bays wide with extra width, massive ceiling heights and powered. The attached double carport allows for even more toys and all tucked away behind private timber access gates. If you have cars, boats, quads, camping gear and more this IS THE SHED for you.
• 4 Bedrooms all with builtin robes
• Main open plan lounge plus smaller 2nd lounge
• Family bathroom and indoor laundry with storage
• Stunning modern kitchen with stainless appliances
• Front entry deck and security pad access front door
• Huge entertainment area with thermal panel ceiling
• Split airconditioning throughout the home
• Massive 6 Bay shed and double carport
• Driveway parking for another 4 cars
• Beautiful rear yard and grassed area
• Rear yard fully fenced for the pets
With 4 bedrooms, 2 loungerooms, modern stylish home and massive sheds this list price is below replacement value and represents great buying. Properties like this don’t come on the market every day, so be quick on this one.
To view this home contact Bronwyn on 0448 013 974 or Sophie on 0408 380 091