Perched up high on the hill and on the high part of Kokoda Road sits this great, solid starter home, just waiting for new owners to move in and make it their own.
This house is different to lot of Soldiers Hill homes in it’s design and strength. The yard has been tiered to take advantage of the land and has created grassed area and places for gardens sheds and more.
The home has so much street appeal surrounded by feature trees and palms, auto irrigated lawns. The beautiful east facing verandah is a great entry to the home. L shaped lounge area flows to the basic but neat kitchen and internal laundry. Three bedrooms are all good size and the family bathroom has been semi renovated.
Underneath the existing carpet are beautiful hardwood timber floors, expose them and polish them up for that modern wow factor.
– Three bedrooms plus family bathroom
– L- shaped lounge , dining with new curtains
– East facing verandah off the lounge
– Older but functional kitchen
– Internal laundry
– Single carport, garden shed & underhouse lockable storage
– 5kw Solar plus Solar HWS
– Stainless steel evap plus split in loungeroom
– Updated switchboard all ready for splits
– Elevated and tiered freehold block of land
– 20m to the Local Parks with bikeway
– Close to Barkly School
Soldiers Hill is a fantastic family friendly place with parks and a great school. This is your opportunity to get into the market. List price is $219,000 but the owner will listen to offers.
Call Bronwyn on 0448 013 974 or Sophie on 0408 380 091 to make a time to view.