Tucked up the end of Russell Crescent, Healy and in the foothills of the Spinifex studded hills, this quiet setting is perfect for family living. Healy is one of those suburbs people want to live in and this superb location gives you an opportunity to modernize this home and reap the rewards. The hills light up in pinks and red’s with every Sunset and the rear of the home would be the perfect spot to build a huge entertainment area that captures those views.
This home has been in the same family that raised the kids since the 60’s and now looking for a new owner. Move in and over time modernize the home. With a great freehold 856m2 block & good access, you can build sheds, pools, deck to suit your needs. Outside is a blank canvas waiting for you to be creative.
– Elevated 856sqm block and home built in the centre to capture breezes
– Front verandah with privacy screening
– 3 excellent size bedrooms, the main with sliding door robes
– Good size family bathroom and separate loo
– Combined lounge and dining opening to the front verandah
– Sunny kitchen and huge laundry overlooking the hills at the rear
– Split air in the living areas and main bedroom
– Evaporative air and instant Gas Hot Water
– Single carport and garden shed
– Side access thru existing carport to rear yard
Priced to sell and an amazing opportunity to secure a solid Healy home with so much potential. Be quick on this one. Call Bronwyn on 0448 013 974 or Sophie on 0408 380 091