Seventeenth Avenue is a great area of Parkside ,with friendly neighbours and walking distance to parks, schools, gym and the club for a night out. The current owners have updated this high set home and it now offers modern living with a home that captures elevated views and breezes.
With three bedrooms upstairs all with refrig air and a beautiful lounge/ dining that opens thru to the front verandah with French doors. This home offers elevated cool living. The bathroom is a renovated stunner and also has a separate loo.
The sunny kitchen is in cool modern tones and the huge breakfast bench is a great place to gather. Offering plenty of cupboard and bench space it’s a dream to cook in.
Beautiful neutral paint tones are used through the home the homes and the stunning hardwood timber floors reflect that great warmth. All the windows were updated over the last 2 years, so great modern look.
Downstairs you have a drive-in area for parking and so much storage , plus a secure room for bikes and extra loo or a shaded area for the kids to play. Side access gives you access to the oversized shed for all the projects and the rear yard.
Established lawns, gardens, auto irrigation and even a fish pond with sitting area & side fernery give a real sense of home.
Don’t miss this modern feature packed home…
-Elevated two storey home with beautiful front verandah
– Three bedroom home , main with robes
– Stunning hardwood timber floors throughout
– Lounge area opening to the front verandah
– Excellent paintwork inside and out
– Modern kitchen with breakfast bar & pantry
– Stunning renovated bathroom and separate loo
– Open plan downstairs area with so much potential as a rumpus
– Oversized high shed for all the projects
– Established gardens and auto irrigation for ease
– Heat resistant paint on the roof and whirly birds
– All new windows in the last couple of years
This is a great low maintenance home with all the hard work done, but still potential downstairs to create more living or just leave it as storage and a super cool spot to entertain.
Call Bronwyn on 0448 013 974 or Sophie on 0408 380 091