Mount Isa commercial property highlights in 2023
Jays has been the ‘go to’ agency for selling, leasing, buying or managing Mt Isa commercial property since 1981 and 2023 has been another big year for us.
Here are some of the local commercial properties we’ve sold over the last 12 months, as well as current buying and leasing opportunities.
Types of Mount Isa commercial properties
Mount Isa has a range of commercial properties for sale or lease, including:
- industrial/warehouse space
- retail space
- office space
- accommodation complexes
- commercially zoned land.
2023 commercial property sales highlights
Some of our commercial property sales highlights in Mount Isa 2003 include:
- a near 7,000 square metre block with a drive-through shed, offices, kitchenette, huge fenced area, ample car parking and twin gate access off Trader’s Way.
- nearly 6,000 square metres of prime industrial land on Ryan Road with a warehouse facility.
- nearly 6,000 square metres of prime industrial land on Ryan Road.
- prime office space in Simpson Street.
- office/shed space in Barnes Street.
- sheds and a residence in the industrially zoned area of Ryan Road that has a net yield of 9.5% for investors.
- tenanted retail/office/storage space in Marian Street.
Current Mount Isa commercial property buying opportunities
Even though we’ve had some great commercial property sales this year, there are still plenty of buying opportunities available for both owner-occupying businesses and investors. They include:
- an industrial complex containing workshop/warehouse, office space, amenities and accommodation on over 9,000 square metres of land in Duchess Road.
- over 1,000 square metres of prime CBD real estate in Simpson Street where you are guaranteed high visibility, foot traffic and ample parking space. Previously a retail outlet, it has endless potential for redevelopment.
- office/retail space in Miles Street with high exposure to vehicle and foot traffic.
- more office/retail space in Miles Street.
- combined office space and accommodation on the edge of the Mount Isa CBD in Gray Street.
- an ex-supermarket complex plus four additional retail shops in Kaeser Road.
And if you’re an investor and looking for a commercial property manager to look after your investment after you buy, our experienced team at Jays can help you to source tenants and professionally manage all aspects of your property.
Current Mount Isa commercial property leasing opportunities
There are also plenty of commercial property leasing opportunities available, including:
- a 1004 square metre concrete yard with office and lock-up storage area in Marian Street.
- central office space in the heart of the CBD on Camooweal Street.
- cosy shop/office space on West Street.
- multiple offices, amenities and ample parking space in Miles Street.
- commercial premises in a prominent position on the Barkly Highway comprising 8 offices, conference room, store room, server room, open plan offices, lunch room, reception area and toilet/bathroom facilities.
- street frontage retail space in the CBD on Camooweal Street.
- executive office space with parking in the CBD on Camooweal Street.
- a retail shop in a busy arcade in Simpson Street.
- more prime retail space in Simpson Street.
- prime CBD warehouse/retail space in Camooweal Street.
- an open plan retail shop in Miles Street.
- large CBD office space in Miles Street.
- CBD retail/office space in West Street.
- open plan, upstairs office space in Miles Street with rent incentives available.
If you’re thinking about buying, selling, renting or leasing any Mt Isa property, or you need your property professionally managed, then contact our team today for an obligation-free chat!
We’d be happy to provide you with advice and to answer any property questions you have.