Mount Isa home sales and rental highlights in 2023
2022 was a massive year for Mount Isa home sales and leasing. Our residential team at Jays Real Estate has been selling, leasing and managing Mt Isa homes since 1981. This article looks at a few of the many highlights for Mount Isa home buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
2023 Mt Isa home sales highlights
Some of our many home sales highlights in Mount Isa 2023 included:
- a huge 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom high-end home in Diane Street on a 1027 square-metre block with a huge pool.
- two semi-detached, 3 bedroom, air-conditioned units with private courtyards and lock-up garages in George Street.
- a stunning 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom family-sized home on a huge block in Born Court with a double car garage, shed, private balcony, kids’ cubby house, outdoor pool and entertaining area.
- a beautiful 3 bedroom, air-conditioned home overlooking Gallipoli Park in Madang Street, and with a saltwater pool in the backyard.
- 2 modern and well-presented 2 bedroom units in Camooweal Street, nice and close to the CBD.
- a luxurious 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom executive home on a huge block in Robin Road with polished timber floorboards, a bar, a pool, outdoor entertaining area and tropical gardens that could feature in a magazine shoot.
- a 4 bedroom, air-conditioned home on a huge block at the end of a cul-de-sac in Hart Crescent with a huge shed, in-ground pool, entertaining area, manicured lawns and established gardens.
Current Mount Isa home buying opportunities
Even though we had some great home sales in 2023, there are still plenty of buying opportunities available for both owner-occupiers and investors. There’s a diverse range of properties to suit different needs and budgets. You can check them all out here.
And if you’re an investor and are looking for a residential property manager to look after your investment after you buy, our experienced team at Jays can help you to source tenants and professionally manage all aspects of your property.
2023 Mount Isa rental property highlights
The Mount Isa rental property market had plenty of action in 2023 and we were right in the thick of it! Below are just some of the rental properties that we leased during the year.
- a spacious 2 bedroom, air-conditioned unit in Camooweal Street that’s handy to everything.
- a huge and modern 4 bedroom home with a pool and entertaining area in Cook Crescent.
- a brilliant 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom , air-conditioned home aptly located in Brilliant Street!
- a 4 bedroom air-conditioned home with in-ground pool, deck and entertainment area in Dowsett Crescent.
- a tidy 3 bedroom air-conditioned home with shed and entertainment area in Gemini Street.
- a modern 4 bedroom, air-conditioned home with in-ground pool in Beverly Lane.
- a neat 2 bedroom unit in Mona Street with timber-like floorboards.
- a modern 1 bedroom, air-conditioned unit in Marian Street.
- a beautiful 4 bedroom air-conditioned home with shed and in-ground pool in Joan Street.
Current Mt Isa rental property opportunities
Like most real estate markets across Australia right now, Mount Isa currently has low vacancy rates for rental properties. Available properties tend to get snapped up quickly. You can check out the current rental properties that we have available here.
If you’re thinking about buying, selling, renting or leasing any Mt Isa property, or you need your property professionally managed, then contact our team today for an obligation-free chat!
We’d be happy to provide you with advice and to answer any property questions you have.