Settle in on Stretton Street
Stretton Street is a quiet cul-de-sac tucked away at the base of the hills with bushland views, and number 11 has plenty to offer for someone looking for an investment property with a good return or an affordable family home. Don’t be deceived by the exterior, this property has plenty to offer and with a few tweaks it could be one you will enjoy for many years to come.
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom property features:
– Galley kitchen with plenty of storage space, dishwasher and walk in pantry
– Separate dining space to seat 6-8 people
– Large internal laundry with more space for storage
– Split systems throughout
– 3 bedrooms with built in robes
– Master bedroom has a walk in robe
– Enclosed entertainment area
– Double carport
– High and secure fenced back yard shaded by established trees and green lawn
– Garden shed
Call Tanya (0407 129 148) to arrange a viewing.