What a year for Mount Isa homes
2022 was a massive year for Mount Isa home sales and leasing. Our residential team at Jays Real Estate has been selling, leasing and managing Mt Isa homes since 1981. This article looks at a few of the many highlights for Mount Isa home buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
2022 Mt Isa home sales highlights
Some of our home sales highlights in Mount Isa 2022 included:
- a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, air-conditioned home with 3 levels, an office, double lock-up garage, pool and entertainment area on a large block that backs onto bushland in Raven Crescent.
- a well-maintained 3 bedroom, air-conditioned home with garage, workshop, shed and outdoor patio in Judith Street.
- a 4 bedroom, air-conditioned home with outdoor entertainment area, 2 sheds and a well-maintained yard and gardens in Rebecca Street.
- a 3 bedroom cottage with a cook’s kitchen, outdoor entertaining area and inground pool in Oxide Street.
- a renovated 3 bedroom, air-conditioned home with an outdoor entertainment area and shed on a huge block in Camooweal Street.
- a 4 bedroom, air-conditioned home with a deck and pool on a huge block in Todd Road.
- a renovated, 4 bedroom, air-conditioned home with a pool and shed in Railway Avenue.
- a renovated, 3 bedroom, air-conditioned country oasis with a shed and entertainment area on a huge block in Clairs Street.
- a duplex of two 2 bedroom units in East Street.
Current Mount Isa home buying opportunities
Even though we had some great home sales in 2022, there are still plenty of buying opportunities available for both owner-occupiers and investors. There’s a diverse range of properties to suit different needs and budgets. You can check them all out here.
And if you’re an investor and looking for a residential property manager to look after your investment after you buy, our experienced team at Jays can help you to source tenants and professionally manage all aspects of your property.
2022 Mount Isa rental property highlights
The Mount Isa rental property market had plenty of action in 2022 and we were in the thick of it. Below are just some of the rental properties we leased during the year.
- a modern, 3 bedroom, air-conditioned unit with a lock-up garage in George Street.
- a 4 bedroom, air-conditioned, high-set house with a lock-up garage in Hinkler Crescent.
- a 3 bedroom, air-conditioned home with a covered entertainment area, inground pool and shed in Kokoda Road.
- a 3 bedroom, air-conditioned, high-set home with a pool in Fourth Avenue.
- a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, air-conditioned home on two levels with a pool and garage in Robin Road.
- a 4 bedroom, air-conditioned home with modern kitchen and bathroom and an outdoor entertainment area in Sunflower Street.
- a large, modern, 3 bedroom, air-conditioned home with modern kitchen and bathroom and a pool and entertainment area in Millen Crescent.
- a 3 bedroom, air-conditioned home with a renovated kitchen and covered outdoor entertainment area in Kookaburra Street.
Current Mt Isa rental property opportunities
Like most real estate markets across Australia at the moment, Mount Isa currently has low vacancy rates for rental properties. Available properties tend to get snapped up pretty quickly. You can check out the current rental properties that we have available here.
If you’re thinking about selling, buying, leasing or renting any Mt Isa property, or you need your property professionally managed, then contact our team today for an obligation-free chat!
We’d be happy to provide you with advice and to answer any property questions you have.